Safety and Security Notification in an event of an emergency. OSHA requires loudspeaker paging for safety reasons in large businesses.
Background Music for easy listening in a work environment.
Improved communications between personnel through easy location of staff who are away from their desks, and to easily alert them of phone calls or tasks.
Single or Multi-Zone communications allows for areas to receive the broadcast paging systems today and can be set up for simultaneous company-wide overhead paging to multiple locations within a facility or across a campus without running new lines. Paging to remote locations miles away is also possible. VOIP Gateways provide overhead voice paging over IP networks.
- Utilizes existing Ethernet network
- Simultaneous overhead voice paging to multiple locations within a facility, nearby or branch office buildings, or to remote locations using the Internet or Intranet
- Single- or multi-zone paging at any or all locations
- Efficiently communicate company-wide emergency alerts or general announcements, saving both time and money while improving communication
- Connects directly to phones or PBX; compatible with virtually any telephone port type
- Configurable from a web browser or Microsoft Windows®
We offer inclusive knowledge, skills, and experience when we service our clients with their Paging Systems! We can help you with your paging system installation by providing the following options:
- Outdoor/ Indoor Paging Installation
- Talk back Paging Installation
- Zone Paging Installation
- Paging Horns Installation: Loud Ringer, Warble, Alert
- Loud Ring / Night Ring /Clock Timer Paging Controller Installation
- Paging Speakers Installation: Corner Speakers, Wall Speakers, Pendant Speakers, Recessed Ceiling Speakers
- Emergency Paging System Installation
- Paging System Installation with Background Music
Paging Volume Control Installation